Power Surge Protection – Your power strip is not safe!


Surge_Protection_Blog_Post

If you’ve got power strips all over your home and you think you’re protected, you may want to think again! If lighting strikes near your home, a surge of electricity can travel right through the wiring of your home— this wave of electricity can do some serious damage. It can permanently disable your most expensive home appliances, including your washers, dryers, refrigerators, televisions and computers.

Power Surges in Northern New Jersey

Power surges usually only last a few seconds or less, and are for the most part, harmless. But power strikes caused by downed power lines or even lighting strikes can be absolutely devastating, sending thousands upon thousands of volts throughout your home. A surge like this can result from a simple change in electricity from a nearby factory or the cycling of your appliances.

Why You Need Whole House Surge Protection in Your Northern New Jersey Home or Business

Your expensive electrical appliances are all too valuable to risk losing them to the devastating effects of a power surge. While major surges can start a fire, just a minor surge can do damage that cannot be fixed. If you have a whole house surge protector installed, you can bet that your risks of damage will be significantly reduced, even when you’re on vacation.

Installing whole house surge protection in your home will not only offer you peace of mind, but you can actually add value to your home with this new addition to your property.

That’s why Applied Electrical Solutions, LLC offers complete power surge protection for your entire home or business. It’s completely reliable and affordable for nearly any budget. Contact us today for a quote and we’ll be happy to get back to you as soon as we can.